Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trip to Toronto

I want to figure out and be able to make custom blog designs and layouts. I love doing digital scrapbooking so this really shouldn't be a huge leap yet for some reason I can't find out enough information on how to do it. BOO! Its the combination of the art and the programming that I like the idea of .... hopefully I'll figure it out someday.

So a few weekends ago, Mom and I went up to Toronto for two nights to go to Steve's Wedding. I've known Steve since we were babies and we were really lucky to stay good friends even when he and his family moved to New Orleans at the end of Grade 8. We had a great time, did some shopping on Friday after we arrived, met up with Step
h in downtown Toronto on Saturday before the wedding then went to a great wedding reception.


Steph and I at St. Lawrence Market


CN Tower

Steve and Jenn's First Dance as Husband and Wife

Steve and I

No comments: