Sunday, October 26, 2008

Macbook!!!

Okies so I've been bad. I haven't updated in like two weeks. Oops.I do have a bit of an explanation... I had a super bad cold and was on antibiotics and everything for it so I was super lazy. Plus it was my last week and a bit at the elementary school. Wednesday was my last day and I was surprised by a card and a cake and some presents. The kids were so sad and some looked like they were about to cry! They all gave me a hug at the same time which was super cute and made me cry. I will really miss them BUT I am planning on going to visit them on Halloween in the afternoon. The kids don't know that yet. I'm going to dress up and bring a treat for them. I can't wait! Halloween is my favorite holiday.
Tomorrow I start at the Jr. High. I am excited but nervous. Its funny though. I am more nervous about not knowing the school or the teachers and whether or not I will get along with the staff, than I am about teaching teens. I am going to be teaching grade 9 science and grade 8 math. Should be fun to teach in my content area.
oooo I also got a new macbook...it was stupid expensive but I'm enjoying it.